Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sondtrack For My Mind!

I just finished putting together the perfect soundtrack for how I want to set my mind for this weekend.

1. Break Away by Kelly Clarkson
I don’t like how I have been treated most of my life by most people. I choose to declare that I no longer subject myself to that anymore. I break away from those feelings today and everyday here forward.

2. Bigger Then My Body by John Mayer
We are always more then our limitations. I have been weak in the past. Time for a change. At some point this weekend I am going to throw a bad pass or miss a ball. One play never defines me. WE ARE WAY TO BIG TO LET ONE PLAY GET US DOWN!

3. The Remedy (I Won’t Worry!) Jason Mraz

Have Fun! There is nothing that is going to happen to us that we can’t handle. It has been said, many times before I think way too much. Time to let the brain be quiet and just love everybody and everything.

“You Can Turn Off The Sun and We Are Still Going To Shine!”

I don’t know why God gives me such good music to play in my head. I know the universe knows how thankful I am and how I am constantly striving to improve myself and empower others. I fail so often and am humbled, but I set my mind for what I really want and try ” to shine some light on my friends!”

More on this topic to come in the future, but I realized something today sitting in O’Hare Airport. The ordinary requires extraordinary effort for me. I don’t know anyone else who took a decade to learn how to drive. Now that the extraordinary has become ordinary for me I can tune into the exact life I want. God has planted huge dreams in my heart!

I am not appreciating the light that has been given to me unless I push the envelope in a way that pleases the universe.

I am confident for the first time in my life. I’m going to make things happen!

Thank you everyone! Life is a team sport and you are my legendary team! May we all grow and be blessed.

Thanks for reading!
Chris

No comments: