Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hi Everybody!

My three weekends in a row of rugby tournaments have come to a close. I showed myself glimpses of my desired future playing well against great competition, but believe me I had moments of extreme ugliness that was some of my worst play in this or any other season. I move on and am thankful for the wonderful learning opportunities. I am also thankful that I have grown closer to my team.

I am very excited to be spending the next several weeks in Birmingham. It will give me plenty of uninterrupted time to finish my first book. God willing I will have completed my entire draft within the next few weeks.

I received word that Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and Multiples edition should be hitting shelves about March 10, maybe even earlier in some stores. My first published piece Triplet Raised by Wolves will appear in this book.

I have been writing a lot, but many of my ideas feel too nebulous to share. I promise to write a few things in the next several days.

As a way to close , here is s lesson that the universe works in mysterious ways. While on a flight a couple weeks ago I got in a trance and wrote seven pages handwritten. I was so deep into my writing I completely forgot I was on an airplane. This was an amazing occurrence to me because flying used to be my deepest fear.

I suppose anything is possible when we listen to our guts and are thankful for the gifts the universe has given us.

I hope this finds you well and we can continue to grow together as I hop back on the blogging horse!

Thanks for your patience with me.

Peace & Love
Chris

1 comment:

m.j. said...

whoa, gettin in chicken soup is a big deal!! congrats =] and thanks for the happy birthday