Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ownership Isn't Always Happiness

I’m just sitting here in my apartment and man do I feel like an idiot.

I have a ticket to a party that I spent a pretty penny on and I’m not going. I’m so filled with anger I don’t want my toxic feelings to affect others.

Most days I am so f-ing lonely and today I have a chance to change that and I am so filled with rage I can’t be around other people.

The reason I am so angry is because I am just realizing karma does not work how I thought it did.

I really have no idea how karma works anymore. I try to be the happiest, nicest person I can when inside I am sad and tired and running on absolute fumes.

I got nothing people. Make sure to take care of yourself because people can really mistreat you.

God is wonderful, but some of his children need to learn some lessons.

I take complete ownership of my life, but I refuse to be treated like crap anymore. I am going to win people and I’m not going to be a door mat anymore. It is no longer acceptable to verbally abuse me.

I have a very quick tounge I just usually keep it to myself.

I work my ass off and I am going to get mine. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but BS ain’t gonna cut it anymore.
Own your life people and strive for happiness. Don’t pigeon hole yourself. First and foremost I’m an athlete and a communicator. They are both very broad terms because no sport wants to fully accept me.

I’m a freaky CP who some think I am lying about my function. This is another gut shot because if nothing else, I am honest.

We all create our lives and I am learning that we must be very specific with our thoughts.

Don’t be naive like me, expect the best, but prepare for the worst. I assumed others had my back and I was wrong.

Take complete control of your life and be happy.

The world is filled with beautiful things. We must be open to many options and not rely on others or outside forces to satisfy our happiness.

I have learned a lot, but I haven’t gotten what I’ve earned. That isn’t acceptable anymore and I need to go back to the drawing board.

A new life starts NOW!

Chris the door mat is over! I’m gonna win people. I’m gonna win!

Thanks for reading
Chris

No comments: