Thursday, April 23, 2009

YOU OWN YOUR LIFE!

This post is dedicated to John C. Mayer of Bridgeport, CT.

He has inspired so much over the last eight years and has written at least half of the soundtrack to my twenties.

I am so honored to be able to follow him on Twitter. John is witty and wise. I could easily write a book on how much he has inspired me and I will someday.

There is nothing in paticular that led me to write this piece it just came to me after reading many different things he wrote on Twitter. John Mayer is so right on the money about so many different things.

Want to change, start today!

Want to eat standing up? Who’s stopping you!

You’re scared to do something that you know is good for you? Take the risk! Do It!

No one is stopping you from doing anything in your life! The economy doesn’t stop you and somebody telling me my hands work better then they do DOES NOT control how I react one iota.

You have to be tough and strong, but YOU CAN DO IT TODAY!

The past is over; don’t like something, CHANGE IT TODAY!

I OWN MY LIFE! WHO’S WITH ME?

Thanks for reading
Chris

No comments: