Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stoic is Not The Answer

I am probably the angriest I have ever been. It is because I have had to deal with everything in my life up to this point.

People staring at me in malls, kids making fun of me from when I was five years old and that was the easy part!

Taking ten years to learn to drive and dealing with low self esteem was the hard part. I can tell from pictures of when I was six years old I was a quad and doctors couldn’t figure it until I was 17?

And I’m the idioit here? I sat and took so much in my life. That is my bad.

PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!

Face your problems head on and don’t let other people give you crap. We are all equals we are all God’s children.

Don’t let ANYBODY tell you how to live your life or what you “should” do. No one walks your path except you!

Tell the world how you want to live your life! I have no idea where my path is headed. I feel lost, but I also know I’m going to take so much better care of myself.

Smug a-holes have been pushing me around my whole life and I realize I don’t have to sit there and take it anymore. I am a good, tough person and if someone wants to get fresh with me I’m not going to take it anymore.

I am not a smart man, I am not paticullarly gifted in any one area, but I am tough and I love everybody. That counts for something. I am a good person and deserve to be treated well.

We are all God’s children! Please love yourself. Treat yourself better by letting others know they are wrong about you.

You can be calm and cool when you do it, but you don’t have to just sit there and take it. I hurt myself by taking too much crap.

Please learn from my mistake. You are good and deserve to be treated well.

EVERYBODY DOES! Talk up today so you aren’t filled with rage tommorrow.

We are all flawed, but we are all equal.

Love everybody including yourself.

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE!

On the road to a better life.

Thanks for reading
Chris

No comments: