Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rule The Universe!

The old saying goes, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. It is so true. However sometimes life gives you way more then a bitter fruit.

Sometimes life gives absolute garbage and sometimes you don’t deserve it. It happens to everybody. The people who truly figure out how to make crapade are the people who rule the universe!

Learn to be a master of crapade and you will be successful in whatever you do. Man, I have taken some hard hits to the gut lately and I am becoming a master brewer of crapade.

That is why I will win today and everyday. I am a victor, not a victim.

If you can imagine it; you can make it happen! I know I have created much of my own problem. I didn’t always show it, but deep down I have always believed in myself. I know I can make anything happen, but for the vast majority of my life I thought I had to struggle to win. I thought taking people’s crap was good. It’s not!
Take care of yourself! Love yourself! It is important to make crapade, but don’t make so much you can barely breathe. Love yourself by sticking up for yourself! You deserve everything you want and by the grace of God you will get it!

Decide today to rule the universe! Yes Sir!

Thanks for reading
Chris

1 comment:

Mary McManus said...

Dear Chris Amen!! And now that Boston Marathon is over, why don't you contact Dick Hoyt teamhoyt@cox.net. His son has cerebral palsy and they just ran their 1000th race together. Their website is www.teamhoyt.com Go Chris Go!