Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going Off the Grid

Hey Everybody

I just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow I am going to Florida for the Knock ‘n Roll wheelchair rugby tournament. I'm sure I'll be able to find wireless somewhere but just in case I wanted everyone to know what’s going on.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I have made the decision to focus less on the website and blog so I can work more on my book. I have been busy making bricks, but now it is time to work on the structure and how everything will fit together. I am proud of my new house, but I must work on it considerably before it is sound enough so I can have visitors.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I have made a revision to the title of my book. It will now be called Have the Courage to Eat Soup with a Fork and Other Lessons from the Gut. I want to have as much positive language in my writing and other communications as possible.

I will try extremely hard to still write often on the web, but it will no longer be my first priority. I have a couple pieces that I have not shared yet and I will not hesitate to make links back to some of my better work. I am sure new things will pop in my head and my gut will tell me to share them with the world, but I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

Thank you so much for reading!
Chris

No comments: