Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Quick Thought on Failure

If you have modest expectations you might be lucky enough to avoid failure, but if you have big plans you are sure to encounter failure town at some point. Just because you have an unexpected detour does not mean your final destination has been changed at all.

I am writing this for myself because I hate that I forget that even though negative thoughts lurk in the shadows this is stuff I need to work through to get to the pinnacle that awaits me.

If anyone else can learn from my failures then that is a wonderful benefit.

Thanks for reading
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bud, another great point. I mean I am always setting myself up to fail by having high hopes. On the other hand it often helps me to feel inspired and get up and get going. Balance is what I pray for now as I learn how little i actually know.
BULL