Friday, December 12, 2008

Any Day Can Be a Holiday

Anyone who has ever spent an entire day with me at a wheelchair rugby tournament has probably heard me yell “It’s Rugby Day!” followed by “I love rugby!”

I whole heartily admit I sometimes act like I am 26 going on 4 but I say that with no shame or sarcasm. Who is more excited then a 4 year old on Christmas morning?

It is important to find passion and excitement in whatever you do. Get excited, get a grin on your face, and go have a blast!

Refuse to conform to the ordinary looking at a day as just the 27th or a Tuesday. You can make a day whatever you want it to be!

Lose your inhibitions, plug into your inner four year old and make tomorrow photography day, French movie day or meatloaf day. Like I have alluded to in past posts conventional fun might be what you are craving but I would always trust individual fun more because it is what you truly want to do.

The only voice that matters is your own and you can create whatever story you want for tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!
Chris

No comments: