Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Downers Grove Bound! State of the Blog 3

Hey Everybody

I just wanted to catch everybody up on a few things before I leave Alabama and head back to Illinois for the holidays.

I got word over the weekend that one of my stories made the final cut for a Chicken Soup for the Soul book that is being published in the spring.

Around that time I plan to self publish my first book tentatively titled Don’t Be Afraid to Eat Soup with A Fork and Other Lessons from The Gut. I am trying to balance working on the book with the blog. There are certain topics that will appear on both.

I have an appointment tomorrow at the Apple store near home to purchase a new laptop so I will keep writing while I am away but I am unsure at the frequency of posts at this point.

Topics currently on The List include inspirational music, Go with the Know, Fun with Elmer, and How a Quarter Can Change a Life

I will be in touch as soon as I am up and running with the Mac Book.

Much Love Everyone!
Chris

No comments: