Thursday, December 11, 2008

Like Minded People

Hey Everybody!

It is getting to the point now where enough people contact me about the blog using a wide variety of mediums that the best way to contact the most number of people is the blog.

I have great news! Today I had an email correspondence with Daryn Kagan of DarynKagan.com and got the gracious invitation to share some of my posts on her website as well. Ms. Kagan is a remarkable woman who is trying to build an online community around the idea that we can “Show the World what’s Possible.”

If you enjoy my writing I would strongly encourage joining her community because our goals are synergistic. What I lovingly refer to as “Soup Fork” can already be found in the Overcoming Obstacles discussion section of DarynKagan.com. Follow this link if interested.

In an effort to stay better connected please email me letting me know if you would like to be added to a mailing list or join the Facebook group.

Thank you for all the amazing support! Go after your dreams, they can come true.
Chris

No comments: