Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank You! State of the Blog 2

Hi Everybody!

I am going to try to make this a weekly feature so everyone in our community has a better understanding of what is going on.

There are no longer ads on the site. I am still a novice when it comes to coding and there were some pretty big technical issues that arose. At the end of the day I have much bigger visions then a penny for one click and a dime for another. If I focus on writing and helping other people the rest will follow.

I would like to thank Daryn Kagan and Judy Vorfeld for expanding my readership by allowing my work to be on their sites. “Soup Fork” and the “Crazy Zoo” can be found in the Overcoming Obstacles discussion section of DarynKagan.com. More details in the future as they become available.

The Facebook group has now reached 99 members if anyone has any suggestions on how to stay connected better or the technical aspects please contact me. Who will top us over the century mark?

I am happy to report I am closer to compiling my first book then I thought. The working title is Lessons Learned So Far: No Matter What Go with Your Gut. My second book is still based around traveling. It will be called The Party is Everywhere.

A big thank you goes out to Mom, Dad, all Rathjes, Nagels and all there off shoots.

Thanks for the big boosts of encouragement from my boys Dave, Robb, Adam & Todd. It is so appreciated guys!

Thanks to all my friends from Lakeshore, my rugby family and my new found friends at YP Birmingham. They prove what a friendly city Birmingham is!

Posts to come include 1000 people 1000 paths, my highway 31 theory and my spin on inspirational music.

Thanks for reading! Together we will make the world a better place.
Chris

PS A post is doubtful tomorrow because tomorrow is Rugby Day!

No comments: